The SAIC Team, formerly the Boeing Team, which
includes the Company, has been selected by the Defense Information
Systems Agency (DISA) to continue its information systems support
to the agency as one of six teams in the multi-award DEIS II contract.
The contract has a 5 year life cycle ceiling of $2.5 billion for
Department of Defense (DoD) plus $500 million for other Federal
Agencies. The DEIS II contract provides Global Lifecycle Integration
Services for the entire DoD, in support of the DoD’s migration
to an integrated and interoperable Defense Information Infrastructure
(DII). The contract supports full development, worldwide deployment,
operations and maintenance management of common, standard, and
WHO CAN USE THIS CONTRACT?
All Department of Defense and all civilian federal
- Contract & Task Order Management
- Integration Program Development and Management
- Benchmarking and Baselining Support
- Business Process Reengineering (BPR)/Functional Process Improvement
- Integration Requirements Validation and Prototyping
- Logical Data Modeling and Shared Databases
- Standard/Common/Migration Application Development
- Integration Strategies
- Standard/Common/Migration Application Deployment
Ordering DEIS II services from the Company is simple.
We'll assist you with the entire process to make it easy for you.
Please contact your ITFederal representative or Mr. Curt Tran at
202 or via E-mail: tranc@ITFederal.com
If you have any questions about this or another
Federal Contract or Service that the Company can provide to your
organization, please Contact Us.